It’s the final day of my Shop Local gift guides.
Come back tomorrow afternoon for a giveaway announcement.
- I have a small obsession with bowls, and these porcelain bowls from Epinette Noire are easy to fit-in in any kitchen. Made in Quebec.
- Spices and condiments have never looked so sexy as that do in these three serving jars from MCGirardceramiste, made in Quebec.
- Give the gift of a warm bowl of noodles in a chopstick bowl from Golem Designs, made in Vancouver, BC.
- For the host that has everything, show them that aprons can be stylish too with a linen apron from Lost in Linen, made in Toronto, ON.
- Sipping in style is easy with the stoneware tumblers from Dragon Pottery, made in Victoria, BC.