Day 3 of my shop local series. Need a refresher about what the heck I’m talking about, check it out in the original shop local post.
- Show your little Batman that superheroes eat their veggies too, with a sweet placemat from The Urban Hedgehog, made in Guelph, ON.
- I love when my kids get alternatives to toys, and I would definitely make space on our walls for this Wild and Free canvas banner, from The Urban Hedgehog.
- Kids big and small can enjoy a great soak in the coconut and oat milk bath powder from Bebe Deluxe, made in Vancouver, BC.
- Give them a fort that you’ll even want to sublet, with a teepee from Ashley Gabby, made in Courtney, BC.
- A new addition to the family would definitely get cozy in a hand-knit crib blanket from Yarning Made, made in Victoria, BC.
- Every little playfort or teepee needs a bonfire from Wildsparks, made in Airdrie, AB.
- Is there anything cuter than 5 little hooded wooden dolls in a schoolbus, from L’Atelier Chevalde Bois, made in Coaticook, QC.